|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Automated Teller Machines, more commonly known as ATMs, are big machines that can be used to complete monetary transactions such as balance check or withdrawal. They can be found in various locations throughout Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV. They are interactive, but only serve as a means to show the player how much money Niko has - despite the fact that the player's money is already displayed in the game's HUD.
The ATMs in GTA IV are owned and maintained by the Bank of Liberty, headquartered in southern Algonquin.
Occasionally, if the player kills a pedestrian who just used an ATM, massive amounts of money will spawn repeatedly on the ground.
- Crockett Ave (Southern most corner of Mohawk Ave).
- Tulsa St (Mohawk Ave side).
- Deadwood St (Opposite the alleyway).
- Corner of Tuscarora Ave and Cassidy St.
- Cassity St (Opposite the alleyway).
- Corner of Savannah Ave and Seymour Ave (Directly below Howard St).
- Harrison St (Corner of Yorktown St).
- Meadows Park (Just off of Cleves Ave).
- Juliet Ave (Opposite Safehouse).
- The Triangle Club.
- Bismark Ave (Corner of Silicon St).
- Frankfort Ave (Western fork beside Topaz Ave).
- Union Drive East (Almost level with Nickel St).
- Bismark Ave (Corner of Manganese St).
- Kunzite St (Halfway between Frankfort Ave and the small road connecting Kunzite St to Jade St, the Jade St directly to the South).
- Amsterdam Ln (One block above Amethyst St, just south of small lane connecting Amsterdam Ln to Bismark Ave).
- Babbage Drive (On corner of Cockerell Ave).